pro Person und Nacht mit allen Inklusivleistungen
FIRST OF ALL - HOLIDAY
at Adler Inn
If the longing for a holiday in the mountains is stronger than ever, you should not wait any longer and treat yourself to a short break at the Adler Inn.
We all agree, now is the time for a first-class vacation and the Adler Inn offers a unique experience program for you.
- BETTER SAFE THAN SORRY! Top hygiene throughout the resort
- Sparkling welcome with a little surprise in your room
- GOURMET PACKAGE PLUS inclusive – fresh, high-quality and local
- It's home made: Whether bread, oil, salt, jam, herbs, pasta or ice cream - everything is homemade by your hostess Anni Stock with a lot of love and creativity.
- 2.000 m² spa ideal for relaxing after an action-packed day outdoors
- Our secret tip! 2x weekly SPA nights: The pool and sauna facilities are open until 23.00!
- Our FIT4FUN offers you 250 m² of space for your personal fitness experience with state-of-the-art cardio and weight equipment, functional fitness area, etc.
- Varied activity and relaxation programme including Zumba, back training, legs, bums and tums, …
- Adler PlexX the cinema with various films
- With all Adler Inn included services
- 5x weekly guided hikes (Mo. - Fr.) to the most beautiful places in the Hintertux mountains with our local hiking guides
- 2x weekly guided bike tours with our experience guide Paul
- Our Adler Inn highlights for unforgettable moments:
- Forest bathing with your host Anni Stock
- Mountain breakfast at a wonderful place of power
- Unique sunrise hike with Barbara and Günther Stock followed by a breakfast on summit
- Adventure & experience hikes to the most beautiful places in the region.
- Starting right in front of the hotel, you’ll find well signposted hiking paths of various levels of difficulty leading to the most beautiful places of power, lodges and peaks in Zillertal
- High-quality Corratec bike hire (for a small fee)
- Varied Fit & Fun outdoor activities in nature (weather-dependent)
- Hiking rucksacks and Leki hiking pole hire
- Regional hiking maps and information about open lift facilities, lodges, bus and train connections
- Hiking meet-up with personalised route advice and individual hiking tips
- Adler Inn - hiking bus for free hiking transfers
- Adler Inn’s magical workshops with renowned magicians: Learn everything about magic (detailed programme to follow)
- Come Together Party with our renowned artists
- Exciting magic workshops with famous stars from the world of magic
- JEKAMI Magic Evening – everyone is welcome to come along and take part!
- Exclusive gala show with all artists