Adler Inn "Add On's" - can it be a little more service?
- The free, comfortable hotel shuttle of the Adler Inn - Tyrol Mountain Resort runs every 20 minutes directly in front of the valley station
- Paul, the certified Tyrolean ski guide, is on hand five days a week and the professional for "somewhat different" ski days
- In addition, there is a great 28 km long cross-country ski run directly in front of the resort...
- ...as well as winter hiking trails and 3 natural toboggan runs in the immediate vicinity
- and numerous other services are waiting for you.
There is 1000 % snow, because the year-round ski area on the Hintertux glacier guarantees it.
And when winter comes, all 4 ski regions of the Zillertal join forces and offer over 542 kilometers of slopes - from challenging, sporty slopes and untracked deep-snow slopes to sunny, wide carving slopes.