Unlimited skiing fun at Austria’s only year-round ski resort 365 days a year. Especially when winter and outstanding snowmaking machines provide the perfect conditions for each individual slope.
You can expect:
- 365 days of perfectly prepared natural snow ski slopes with guaranteed snow
- 1000 % snow guarantee – for us winter is more than just a promise
- 21 state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts
- Skiing at an altitude of 1500 metres to 3250 metres above sea level
- A total capacity of 94,000 people per hour
- Gletscherbus 3 – the highest bi-cable cable car in the world
- 60 kilometres of pistes for all levels of difficulty including fantastic freeride runs with powder snow from October to May
- 18 kilometres of pistes in the summer
- Betterpark Hintertux (April – May & September – December)
- The Funslope at Hintertux Gletscher at Sommerbergalm
- Gletscherfloh Park at 3250 metres, the highest playground in Europe
- Impressive Natural Ice Palace
Variety for unlimited fun on the slopes
At Hintertux Glacier, everyone finds the right slope and a wide variety of options. Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, a skier or a snowboarder, the fantastic wide and sunny slopes inspire everyone. And the 1000% snow guarantee is a hit in any case. Fans of deep snow love the breathtaking freeride slopes in the Lärmstange area. The freestyle facilities at Betterpark Hintertux are a highlight for all snowboarders and freestyle skiers at an impressive altitude of 3200 metres. If you can’t wait for the snow park fun to begin, you’ll love this snow park which is the first to open in Europe each year.
In winter, the Hintertux Glacier joins together with the Zillertal ski resorts Eggalm, Rastkogel, Finkenberg, Penken/Mayrhofen and Ahorn to become Ski- & Glacier World Zillertal 3000. You only need one ski pass to enjoy a total of 199 kilometres of pistes. A dream for all skiers and snowboarders.
Our Service for Skiers
Our ski guide Paul is looking forward to showing you the Hintertux Glacier and sharing an unforgettable skiing experience with you in this fantastic ski resort. The ski resort Ski- & Glacier World Zillertal 3000 is a 4 minute drive from the hotel in our private Adler Inn shuttle. We are also happy to issue your ski pass at reception to avoid long waiting times. You’ll also have direct access to a ski room with a heated locker for each room.