The 2000 m² MOUNTAIN SPA at Adler Inn – Tyrol Mountain Resort impresses with its fantastic sauna facilities. Everyone is guaranteed to find the right sauna for their taste.
- 2000 m² MOUNTAIN SPA with 14 different pool, sauna and relaxation areas
- Adler INNdoor – the pool with a view
- Salt water fun – the whirlpool with a twist, available all year round (36°C and 4% salt water)
Our extensive sauna facilities with
- Hot Glacier – the Finnish panoramic sauna with infusion experience (90°C) and direct access to a protected outdoor area
- Dress on Glacier – stone pine sauna fun for guests in swimwear (50°C)
- Steam Bath – steam sauna fun with invigorating herbs (45°C)
- Just Bio & Herbs – organic herbal sauna at a mild 55°C
- Waterfall – refreshing water experiences, intimate showers
- Spa-Bistro with tasty snacks, fresh fruit and refreshing drinks
- Adequate resting facilities including a sensational panoramic view of the mountains
Many more exclusive wellness services:
- Soft bathrobes and comfy flip flops for ladies, men and children
- Your designer wellness bag is waiting for you
- A wide range of specific massages by our trained and skilled masseur (for a fee)
- 2x weekly Spa Night: pool and sauna facilities are open until 23.00
- 3x weekly sauna infusions in the new Hot Glacier event sauna
- Vitality lounge with Eagle massage room and Glacier massage room
As a particular wellness highlight, we keep all pool and sauna facilities open until 23.00 for you twice a week during Spa Night. After dinner, round off the evening by relaxing in the spa. Sounds heavenly, right?
To relax after or between using the saunas, there are four wonderful relaxation areas with waterbeds, cosy bunks and comfy loungers with a sensational panoramic view.
- Spa Outdoor Living Room
- Physiotherm cosy nests – for lovebirds
- Happy Swing Wing – the pleasantly quiet swinging of the swing recliners even relaxes adrenalin junkies. Pure relaxation, what more could you need?
- Water Relax – the pleasant temperatures of the waterbeds invite you to lie down and relax.
- Mountain View – the relaxation room with fancy, comfortable relaxing loungers – only for adults