Our ski guide Paul is a true veteran of Tyrol. He knows the best slopes, is great fun to talk to and makes skiing in Zillertal a great experience. That’s a promise. Paul is a highly qualified ski guide (certified Tyrolean ski instructor), who is already looking forward to showing you the best pistes, the most beautiful slopes and the cosiest alpine lodges five times a week from November to April (twice a week in October). As a local, Paul has plenty to say about the country, the people and life in Hintertux. And it wouldn’t be a true day of skiing without a break at a lodge! The fun stop-off is a must. We are the only hotel in the region to offer you this exclusive skiing fun five times a week from Monday to Friday.
The ski programme is tailored to your individual needs. Under expert supervision, less experienced skiers will also come to know and love the Hintertux Glacier and Ski- & Glacier World Zillertal 3000.
You can expect:
- Individual performance evaluation – how well do you really ski? Test your skiing ability every Monday.
- “First tracks” on the mountain – be the very first skiers of the day 1x weekly with our ski guide, take the first train in the ski resort at 08.00 and at 08.15 leave fine tracks behind you on the immaculately groomed slopes (January – April)
- Altitude safari – a challenging experience for altitude freaks, a programme for good skiers
- Unique deep snow experiences
- 1x weekly action-packed day in the glacier ski resort
- Adler Inn Ski Challenge – take part in our fun ski race incl. presentation ceremony!
- Family highlight! A pleasant day of skiing for the whole family and a children’s programme during the holidays.
Please note that our tours are adapted to the weather conditions and your individual requirements.